Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ready, Set, GO!!!!!

Okay, we are ready!  Well, as ready as we will ever be.  I have my medication for trains, planes, and automobiles.  And yes, I NEED them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I have my carry on and purse ready............
And our luggage is packed somehow someway!  All but ONE is donations
All of the stress AND months of scrimping AND saving AND fund raising AND garage sales AND collecting AND buying donations AND lets not forget all the paperwork!!!!! 
All of this for FOUR GREAT REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am so happy for you!! I hope your trip goes well with no hiccups so you can bring back 4 precious babies to your family ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting anxiously to see how it all goes! Can't wait to see pics of Bogdan :)

    Safe travels my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that's lots of donations and bags to carry around. But coming back with 4 of the most precious babies is totally worth that!

    Hope the traveling goes well and the Dramamine does it's job.

    Can't wait to see updated pictures of them with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very excited for you !! You are a rockstar !! cant not wait to see your baby in your arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!! Thank you for showing me and everyone else that it is possible and it is meant to be! Every child deserves their own, loving family and you guys are a pure example of that! Praying my hubby's heart will allow the Lord to soften it (could use a bit of breaking first!!) for us to bring a "bunch" home, too!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I married my high school sweetheart 26 years ago. Ken and I and have ten of the greatest kids from different parts of the world. We are hoping to bring a few more kiddos home! Throughout the years in our adoption journeys it has made us want to bring some kind of hope to these kids. This blog will hopefully allow us the opportunity to advocate for some of the orphans in the world. Join us in our journeys and the day to day happenings in raising 10 kids.....and counting.