Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So Much Change in 5 Months!

Remeber the first time we met Artem (Luke)? How scared I was. How I wasn't sure if it would be a good fit. How I wasn't sure if the kids at home might not be able to handle him. How this, that and the other thing. And then how you guys out there told me to give it time, it will be okay, wait till he gets out of those 4 walls he has been in his whole life? Remember?
All I can say is I am SO glad I listend to all of you!!! I cannot imagine my life with out Artem. For a little boy that was afraid of almost everything he sure has settled right into life at the Fritz Farm! Both Josh and Artem started school a few weeks ago where they are getting all sorts of therapy! Arti has learned to love bath time and brushing his teeth. He has learned to sign 'more' when wanting more food or more PLAY! LOL He has learned that when any of his sibling say no he can laugh at them but when mom or tata say no it means no!! To cute! (not for his older sisters though), and his first word was Bob! Why? Because my husband and my 30 yr old nephew call each other Bob for some reason. So he hears Bob a lot!!! So one day when we were all sitting here Arti just yelled BOB! Now he goes around the house saying Bob, Bob, Bob! But the best thing he has learned so far is to laugh, be happy and how getting BIG hugs and kisses from mom feels really, really good!!! Oh how I LOVE that boy!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Awe that is awesome. Love the pic of them in the bath. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I married my high school sweetheart 26 years ago. Ken and I and have ten of the greatest kids from different parts of the world. We are hoping to bring a few more kiddos home! Throughout the years in our adoption journeys it has made us want to bring some kind of hope to these kids. This blog will hopefully allow us the opportunity to advocate for some of the orphans in the world. Join us in our journeys and the day to day happenings in raising 10 kids.....and counting.