Monday, June 27, 2011

Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do

We interrupt this blog site to let you know how and why we are blogging with old dates.
During this adoption our hands were tied. Tied in the fact that we could not be open about where we were, how far in the process we were, what city we were in, stuff like that. The reason will start unfolding in the next few posts as the rope around our wrists are loosened and we feel comfortable in sharing more. I wrote these blogs on the date it says, I just never posted them until now.
And I am writing this post today on Monday, June 27!
This post will always be on the top because of the date it was written, June 27th. So to continue reading about our journey to Inna you will need to read the post below this one.
Sorry for the inconvenience but it is what it is.
Now back to are previously read blog.

4 comments:

  1. Well if it aint Sneaky Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew... thanks for 'splainin! :) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried to follow the trail here - I guess I have to wait till you do all the posts. I'm intrigued, though, by your May post that said "3 different kids from 2 different countries." I always wondered if it was at all possible to do that, combine adoption trips to different orphanages. I can't wait till you finish and hope I can figure out the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You're back! I was wondering what happened to you. Thanks for sharing your story. :)

    KatBski

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I married my high school sweetheart 26 years ago. Ken and I and have ten of the greatest kids from different parts of the world. We are hoping to bring a few more kiddos home! Throughout the years in our adoption journeys it has made us want to bring some kind of hope to these kids. This blog will hopefully allow us the opportunity to advocate for some of the orphans in the world. Join us in our journeys and the day to day happenings in raising 10 kids.....and counting.